Commercial Photography should be unique to your business and deliver authentic, compelling imagery that strengthens your communication.
Garry is based in Cheshire and provides expert Commercial Photography to businesses and organisations of any size across the UK. He has been commissioned to photograph projects with Defence businesses through to Horticultural and Manufacturing businesses, each with a unique set of products, people and services. His expertise and technical knowledge ensures you receive images that help you engage with new customers and clients.
Garry's work extends across several industries but he specialises in photographing for Aviation & Defence companies. As a former serving member of the RAF with a lifelong affinity with aviation he can very quickly grasp the requirements of demanding projects in sensitive locations through experience often missing in other photographers.
only commercial work
Unlike many other photographers Garry purely offers Commercial Photography services – so all his expertise, equipment and practices are directed towards serving his business clients. No weddings, pets or children.
get in touch
If you'd like to learn more please get in touch. You can either email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 07970 516219 or complete the form below. Please provide an outline of your needs, here are some pointers that may help.
- Where are the photographs to be taken - eg one site, multiple sites, general address
- What is to be photographed
- How will the final images be used - website, corporate advertising, print, editorial etc...
- What do you want the images to communicate
- What is the deadline to complete the work
- If you have a set budget for the project
pricing that's easy to understand
- First Hour £135
- Subsequent Hours £95
- Half Day £300
- Full Day £550
TERMS & CONDITIONS SUMMARISED
Full T&C's can be found here so please take the time to look through them. In summary, here are some key points.
- Payment terms are 30 days from date of the invoice, which will be sent after your images.
- Use of the images is dependant of the full payment of the invoice
- You are paying me to take your business photographs but I retain Copyright - this is the law
- Any reproduction rights (how you are allowed to use the images) are by way of a licence and are for the sole use of your business. They cannot be shared, loaned or given to any third party unless agreed in advance.